Sunday, July 6, 2014

Don't Procrastinate

 Procrastination is truly the thief of time. I recommend everyone out there to never put off what you can do now for later because later is sooner than you think.  I put off work so much that when the due date comes I have to rush and do the work. That’s one of the worst habits that I have. I tried to get over it but I can’t seem to. Sometimes when I put off work I end up having more work to do. Like this week I put off doing some work for my mom and by the time I got to it I had more work to do.  The time I was saying oh I’ll do it later I should’ve been doing it then. Now look at me with almost a day full of work to do. I could’ve done that one simple job in 30 minutes but I wanted to procrastinate. It’s true when people say get all your work done now so you can rest later. Instead I rested then and working now. I hope everyone really takes heed to what I’m saying because trying to rush and do work is really stressful. I promise you I'm going to break this habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment