Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Classes


                My math class ended so early yesterday. I mean we have never gotten out of class 30 minutes early. It was so shocking that I didn’t know what to do with my time. Everybody went to the library and just sat in there. The thing is I mean literally everyone who didn’t have a class was in the library. According to the librarians we were very loud. The thing is that everyone was whispering. Maybe because a lot of was in there it seemed liked that. To us we weren’t even being loud. Then they started going overboard. I was standing doing a quick braid and I got yelled at for that. They act like I was killing somebody or something. They didn’t even want me to stand up. I mean like that’s just crazy. It wasn’t any seats at the table so I didn’t have a seat. Eventually I got a seat and sat down. It still seemed like they were doing the most. It seemed like every time I looked around they were yelling as us telling us to be quiet. It was like the more people that came in the more they yelled. I eventually just got my stuff and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment