Monday, July 7, 2014

Third Day

  The third day of college was kind of hard. Math class was so hard to me. I mean I've done some work like it but I couldnt see to get it. Eventually it go a little easier and I was able to do it. Once I got used to the work and the steps to do it I was able to do it with ease. Don't get me wrong I still had some problems along the way, but I ended up getting it. The problems we did in class did help me with my homework. When I tried doing it before we did the problems in class I struggled a lot. When I tried it afterwards I did it with ease. We got out of class exactly on time. I went to english next and I couldn't concentrate. My mind was everywhere but the right place. Once I started doing more work I was able to concentrate better. I struggled a little with the work but I ended up getting it in the end. Both of my classes seemed so long because I was so tired. Once I got home I started doing my math and english homework. Well I did most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment