Monday, July 7, 2014

Second Day

  The second day of college was actually started my college life. In math we started factoring. At first it was kind of hard because I didn't remember how to do it. Once I started doing it and remembering it actually got easy. I had some very slow moments where I made some simple mistakes but I started getting the hang of things. The problems started getting eassier and easier. Class actually seemed bettter that day. Time went by faster yet slower though. I finished all my work and wet outside just to stand in the sun. We had twenty minutes to spare so we just stood around talking. In english two more people joined the class from my school. We actually wrote our first essay that day and Wednesday we took a diagnostic test. Our essay was about what we wanted to be when we grow up. It was timed so we had to write kind of fast. I have two jobs I want to do, so I had to join them together. It was very easy considering that I can actually do both of those jobs at the same time. I want to study mass comm. in the Navy my essay was easy to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment