Monday, June 30, 2014

Get Sleep


                Note to every college and future college students out there when you can get your sleep get it.  I swear you are going to need your rest and energy in class. It was truly the struggle for me to stay awake in my classes today. I started dong random things so I wouldn’t nod off. I’m surprised no one noticed me. I stayed up until 1:30 last night trying to finish all my homework. The crazy thing was I forgot to do some of it. I didn’t get home until 11:00 and I was trying to do it then but the BET Awards was on. I eventually stopped watching it and focused on my homework but I got stuck on two problems. I asked some of my classmates to help me but they were stuck on those same problems. I was trying my hardest to get it done and I never paid attention to the time. The next time I looked at my phone it was 1:30 a.m. I just said forget and got ready for bed. By the time I finished getting ready it was 2:15. The sad thing is I didn’t go to sleep until fifteen minutes later. Then I had to get up at 6:30 this morning. Trust me when I say this you need your sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment