Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Got to do better


                These last few weeks I haven’t really been giving my all to my classes. I mean I do my work but I could do way better. I really have been slacking, especially in my English class. I really go to do better. My grade should be better than what it is. I mean I know she said that all of our grades aren’t calculated yet but that’s not an excuse. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I got to get my head in the game. I mean I know it’s late but it’s not too late. I can and I will pull my grade up. If I don’t then I will be basically doing all of this work for no reason. I refuse to waste my time on anything. I know I’m not technically wasting my time but that’s what it would be like. I got to get my head in the books for the remainder of the semester. I know if I do what I know I can do I’ll pass my classes with at least a B. This is going to be a long last week and a half. But I know in the end it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment