Monday, July 7, 2014

My first day

I was kind of nervous for my first day of college. I didn't know what to expect from my teachers. I've heard stories about the first day of college but every story was different. When I first walked into the building I found everyone from my school and went and talked with them. Once I found out who was in my first class we went and found out seats.When my math class started I thought that the teacher was mean. She didn't do anything to make me think it, but I just assumed it. As class went by I saw that she wasn't mean. She was actually a nice and funny person. We did a little bit of work that day which was very easy. Class ended really early that day. At 10:10 the first english class was over and they came and met us. They told us that their class was gonna be so hard. They started telling us about the homewrok they had already. I was scared to go to my english class. When I met my englsih teacher she wasnt nothing like they described. She was a very nice and sweet person. We introduced ourselves and wrote an essay. My english class ended early too. Once it ended I left school and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment