Thursday, June 26, 2014

College Life Day 5

 One thing that I have learned in these five days is that you have to work hard in college. I can't just do the work in class and expect to pass the test. I'm going to have to study and study hard. College is way different than high school. I have never had to study for a math test. I usually just do the work in class and review when the teacher reviews. Well, college proffesers don't do that. I'm going to have to set aside a time everyday and study the material we went over in class if I expect to pass my classes. I can't just study the day before or right before the test. If I do I'm just setting myself up for failure. Maybe I should find the kids from my school and start a study group. My teacher suggested that but I didnt think I would really need to be in one. I see now that I really need to take her advice into consideration. I am so glad I got the opportunity to take these classes now because they are really getting me prepared for college. If I wouldn't have taken these classes I was in for a rude awakening when I actually got to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment