Monday, June 23, 2014

 So today started my first full week of college. For some reason I was actually stressed out. Maybe it's because I kept thinking about the homework I had to complete and the test I have on tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous because I tend to forget things when it comes down to the test. I really don't want to fail my first college test. I really would be stressed then. It would be hard to bring that grade up. I hope I do good on it. In English class we worked on the types of grammar and i really needed that. For some reason I cant seem to get it right. I'll get some of the problems done and then I can't figure out the rest. Maybe I need to get a tutor, or maybe I could do some individual work. I think I'm going to try the second option first and see how that works. I see what people mean now when they say college ain't no joke. I can tell that I cant do here what I do in college. I'm going to have to study and I cant slack off. This is going to be a long four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment